Description: Carbon is one of the most important nutrients for aquatic plants and must be supplied just as conscientiously as other micro- and macronutrients.
In contrast to diffused CO2 from a CO2 plant, liquid carbon can be absorbed much more easily and quickly by plants. MasterLine Carbo can be used as a solitary carbon source with the appropriate dosage. For ideal results, however, it is advisable to use it in combination with a CO2 system. MasterLine Carbo has an algae inhibiting effect and thus prevents red algae. In combination with the products MasterLine I and MasterLine II the aquatic plants receive all necessary nutrients for a healthy, full growth.
- Available in 500 ml
- Supplies the plants with important micro- and macronutrients
- Contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, copper and molybdenum
- Nutrients are supplied in a chemical form that can be easily absorbed by plants
- Promotes healthy and robust plant growth
- Only for tanks with additional CO2 supply
|Dosage per 100 litres|
|Daily dosage||3 ml (1 ml per 30 litres)|
MasterLine Carbo must be added before the daily lighting phase of the aquarium.
The recommended dosage is only a guideline. Depending on the aquarium, the dosage of the fertiliser can be reduced or increased to achieve optimum results.
Caution: Use in combination with activated carbon or UV lamps is not recommended, as the use of these substrates or technology can alter the nutrient properties. Shake bottle well before use. Store in a cool place without direct sunlight.