Description: This brine shrimp hatchery does not require any additional lighting, air or heat. It mimics the idea of the Hobby Artemia Hatchery and works perfectly for those looking to hatch brine shrimp on a smaller scale.
- Mix a salt and water solution with 1 2/3 tablespoons of salt to 1 litre of water
- Pour salt water mixture into brine shrimp hatchery, filling above the holes in the middle ring
- Add brine shrimp eggs to the outer circle of the hatchery. Do not disturb the salt water solution and try to keep the eggs floating on the surface of the water.
- Fit lid and scooper in place. Be sure to line the scooper with paper towel.
- Wait 24-48 hours. After this time you should see freshly hatched baby brine shrimp swimming towards the opening where there is light. These can be scooped out and fed to your fish.