Description: Made from an ultra-high surface area inert ceramic. Specifically designed to house beneficial bacteria that will eliminate ammonia and nitrite in aquariums and ponds.
BET Method surface area analysis has determined the effective surface area of AC 3D Filter Medium to be in the range of 2850m2 / litre, far surpassing other biological mediums in the market.
Innovative Three-Dimensional Open and Interconnected Pore Structure offer little resistance to water flow and prolong water retention time.
The combination of vast surface area and interconnected pores allows a thin bio-film to develop. Creates ideal colonization conditions for billions of beneficial bacteria.
Due to the high concentration of beneficial bacteria,peak ammonia and nitrite levels are more easily reduced.
· Extremely vast surface area, Innovative Three-Dimensional open flow porosity
· Peak ammonia ,nitrite levels are more easily reduced
· Stable water values, Steadier water flow
· Able to support higher fish loads
· Greatly reduce tank maintanence ,Washable and reusable
· Suitable for fresh and marine water aquariums as well as in ponds